Is your association interested in becoming a member?
Do contact us for further information using our contact templet.
- Membership is available to national organization and institution which promotes traditional arts and crafts in its own country.
- If a country has no appropriate national organization, or if a national organization declines membership, the Organization may provisionally invite representation from another organization with similar objectives, regardless of whether or not such organization has national status.
- Member organizations must give priority to a non-profit approach.
- Regular commercial firms may not become members.
- Organizations wishing to join must submit a written application for membership to the Board.
- New Members are accepted by the General Assembly by a majority vote.
- Organizations can also become observer members until the next general meeting. Observer members do not have the right to vote.
- Accepted members shall pay an annual fee, the level of which is determined by the General Assembly.
- Statutes: If you like to see the complete set of statutes, please send us a request.